Our clinic carries the vision to set the industry standard for excellence in providing quality health care services to our patients. At the Rajeshwari Multispeciality Dental Clinic you get one of the widest ranges of services that could be provided under one roof like consultation, diagnosis, preventive oral care and treatment with complete follow-up.
Our mission is to deliver the highest quality patient care, showing dignity and compassion towards those we serve, promoting teamwork, while earning the respect of our peers in the healthcare community.
We believe that good dental health is a precious gift and timely preventive care enables you to enjoy years and years of good dental health. Our staff is experienced and dedicated to serve all your day-to-day dentalcare needs in a nutshell the clinic vision epitomizes commitment to deliver quality dental care with a human touch and at a price that is affordable.
Bad breath, also known as halitosis, is breath that has an unpleasant odour.
Bad breath can be caused by:
- Poor dental hygiene — Infrequent or improper brushing and flossing can leave food particles to decay inside the mouth
- Infections in the mouth — Periodontal (gum) disease
- Respiratory tract infections — Throat infections, sinus infections, lung infections
- External agents — Garlic, onions, coffee, cigarette smoking, chewing tobacco
- Dry mouth (xerostomia) —This can be caused by salivary gland problems or by medications
- Systemic illnesses — Diabetes, liver disease, kidney disease, lung disease, sinus disease, reflux disease and others
- Psychiatric illness — Some people may perceive that they have bad breath, but it is not noticed by oral-health-care professionals or others. This is referred to as "pseudohalitosis."